Stop giving me choicesBy: Dave | November 6th, 2010
Where the final choices for the FM 2011 career are revealed, and a vote proposed.
The continuation of the Spanish league yellow cards problem means that I can’t really start a long term save until the hotfix is released (latest from SI says definitely not this weekend, I’d be hoping it is released on Monday). This means that there is two more days to decide on which career will be featured on The Offside. After all the good suggestions on the last post, I’ve narrowed down the options:
1. St. Pauli in Germany: Watch as this ragtag collection of anarchists and left-wingers take the Bundesliga by storm.
2. AC Milan/Juventus: Restoring a kneeling if not fallen giant of Italian football. Leaning towards AC.
3. Sevastapol/Arsenal Kyiv of Ukraine. Break the domination of Shakhtar/Dynamo Kyiv.
4. Newcastle. Been done before on The Offside, but everyone likes Newcastle. Right?
5. A roaming save. Load the top leagues of many countries and spend max. one season at any club, amassing as much silverware across as many countries as possible.
6. A Lower League save, dragging a club from the depths of football (most likely in England, Spain or Italy) up to its pinnacle.
Personally my favourite would probably be a St. Pauli save, reading up on their history and ethos has got me very interested. However, it’s you guys who have to read it, so ultimately it’s your choice. Please cast your votes below and the final decision will be made early next week. Other suggestions are welcome if they’re very special/interesting/cool.